Friday 3 October 2014

Wish List | October

 



Almond Oil is a product that I have seen recommended on Pixiwoo . It's considered a natural oil to remove eye make up and keep the skin looking healthy and nourished. As renowned make-up artists and with a wealth of knowledge behind them this is a piece of advice that I'm more than willing to try. I 'm intrigued to see if it really does work wonders to benefit my complexion.

I love the look of this colour! It comes from the new Illamasqua collection Once and is a lovely dusty pink shade. Most of the blushers that I currently own are quite deep reddish tones so I'm interested inexperimenting with something a bit different.

This finishing powder works in effort to combat the shine. It's a understated transparent powder and successfully manages to hide the shine and keep make-up in place. This will come in very useful for preparing the face for a long day at the office.

I can't remember where I first saw this eye shadow but I'm often seeing it pop up on various Instagram accounts and every single time my eyes are drawn to it. It's a gorgeous colour that will subtly glam up a daytime look but will also really bring out my green eyes.

I've heard lots of good things about No7's hydration mask so this is my most desirable product this month. Particularly in the winter months my skin suffers from dry patches, however this product has been recommended for giving skin the hydration that it really needs, leaving it soft and supple. I'm hoping that if it works then my skin will be able to avoid looking dry and dull this winter. Best of all, there's nearly always money off No7 products so there's a good chance it'll be a lot less than the listed price.

One of my biggest make-up woes is managing to find a concealer that covers the horrendous dark rings around my eyes. Whilst I've found many good coverage concealers- MAC, Illamasqua, Crownbrush, to name a few- one issue that I have never been able to get round is the concealer sitting in the fine creases and becoming extremely visible. This concealer by Clarins is water-based meaning that it doesn't settle into the creases. It couldn't be more exact for what I'm looking for. To top it off its lovely creamy texture smoothes out the skin to give a radiant finish.

I've never owned a Jo Malone fragrance before but every time I walk past the shop I just love the smell that comes wafting out. I'm desperate to get my hands on some of her products.
 
Have you tried any of these products before? What's your opinion?

love Katya X
 
Follow me
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Harbour | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig