Sunday 2 November 2014

Wish List | November


I've recently come across this eye serum from La Roche-Posay which is said to rectify dark rings under the eyes; something that I am forever trying to conceal. The skin under our eyes is extremely delicate and needs lots of extra care and attention so I've been on the look out for  a product that really works and will reduce my reliance on concealer, whilst also helping to keep the area hydrated and prevent creases forming. This caffeine combined cream by La Roche-Posay is said to do just that so I'm hoping that this could turn out to be a staple product in my make-up bag.

I love waking up in the morning to lovely thirst-quenched skin, so this Origins Mask could be just what I'm looking for. It works to keep the skin really hydrated overnight and helps to prevent premature ageing. This may come in really handy product during the winter season when our skin is most dry.

After a full day of work my t-zone is unbelievably oily, despite how much powder I put on in the morning. I've tried oil-free moisturisers in the past and I have heard good things about Avene so I have every faith that it will do a good job to banish the shine.

About a year ago and  a half ago I made the massive mistake of getting bleach in my hair and it has absolutely killed it. I've never had luscious long locks but right now my hair is so dry and damaged and the ends are just snapping off. I'm currently on 'mission grow hair' which seriously involves a lot of patience. I'm really trying to give it all the love and care that it needs which includes remedying it with hair treatments. This Redken treatment is said to 'help reconstruct and fortify your damaged hair leaving you with soft, silky locks' which is exactly the type of care that it needs. Fingers crossed it actually works and speeds up 'mission grow hair'. 

I am currently using Real Techniques Contour Brush to apply my foundation with and whilst it suits me perfectly I've recently noticed that it's starting to wear a bit thin- as most brushes after a while- and I've decided that I'm due a new one. I don't know too much about Louise Young's Brush Collection but I've heard some brilliant things about this brush and it's a best seller so I'm desperate to give it a try. Its tapered bristles are apparently amazingly soft so I imagine that it will buff my foundation into the skin really nicely and create a natural flawless finish.

Yes- I am copying the hundreds of other females that have also got this (along with Velvet Teddy Lipstick) on their wish list after it has recently become infamous for those 'Kylie Jenner Lips'. I'm guilty to say that I too am jumping on the bandwagon. Whilst I don't quite believe that those lips are solely down to the use of this lip liner it has definitely caused quite a stir. If it manages to make mine look even the slightest bit like Kylie Jenners then I'll be happy.

This came out about a year and a half ago and I'm not entirely sure why I haven't got round to buying it yet as it looks and sounds amazing! It's a gel moisturising formula and is supposed to give your skin the most incredible smooth base before applying foundation. I can't wait to try it!

Are any of these on your wish list too?

love Katya. x

Follow me
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Harbour | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig