Monday 5 January 2015

Wishlist | January



Who doesn't want a body like Lucy Meck? One of my new years resolutions this year is to keep on top of my health and fitness and on the agenda is to sign up to Results with Lucy. Alongside the fitness programme Lucy has also brought out her book, Be Body Beautiful, and I think this will be one step further in the right direction to getting a body like hers. In the book not only does she tell you the best exercises for a toned body but she also provides recipes so that you can eat clean too which I think will be really useful.
 
Misguided- Active Sportswear £8-20
If I'm going to be doing lots of exercise so that I can get a body like Lucy then I'm going to need to have the right attire to do it in- and lucky for me Misguided have come out with a new sportswear range. I've been wanting a new pair of running leggings for a while but I haven't been able to find a nice enough pair that aren't too expensive. With the new Active range I'm almost stuck for choice. I just want it all!

Lush- Bath Bomb [Price Varies]
It's at this time of the year when I tend to bath most. It's such a nice feeling getting home after a full day of work and having a long hot bubble bath and a cup of tea. It makes me feel so cosy and relaxed! I always like to fill the bath with a nice bubble bath or bath fizz to make it smell delicious and recently I've been seeing lots of lovely bath bombs from Lush floating around- excuse the pun- so I've decided that I'm going to pay them a trip and stock up.

Daniel Wellington- Classic Rose Gold Watch £159
Over the last few years I've developed a huge love for watches, which happens to be ironic considering I'm nearly always running late! I currently own watches from Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors and Juicy Couture and I absolutely love all of them. Right now Daniel Wellington is the latest on my wishlist and I would love to add it to my slow-growing collection. I really love big faces and this style is really classic but stylish.  This particular brown strapped watch is rose-gold too- My favourite!

I really thought that Real Techniques had hit the nail on the head in make-up brush world when they brought out their original brush collection as they are so affordable yet of such fantastic quality, and now they've brought out their new range which look even more amazing. Admittedly they are a little pricier but you only need to look at them to realise why.  The silver, gold and rose-gold ferrules really make them stand out and the quality of the brush are soft and dense in order to carry out an immaculate job. There are currently 7 different brushes in the collection to cover application for the face, eyes and the finish and I can't wait to try each one out.

What's on your January wishlist?

love Katya x
 
Follow me
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Harbour | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig