Tuesday 10 March 2015

Wishlist | March


I've been wanting this jacket for a few weeks but it's currently out of stock. It's a gorgeous pale grey and will be perfect for meeting up for lunch with the girls. Now we're approaching spring it's about time that my thick winter coats get put to the back of the wardrobe and I start bringing out much lighter jackets. I'll team this with a long sleeved top on those sunny-but-windy days where it's too cold for bare arms, but weather appropriate, I'll go totally sleeveless. I'm hoping Misguided get it back in stock soon!
 
Yet another hair product on my wishlist. This reincarnation mask particularly focuses on bleached hair. Whilst I haven't had bleach in my hair for almost 2 years now, the remainder of it is still sitting on the ends. I'm desperate to rectify it without having to losing any length, so I'm hoping this will lock the moisture back in and stop the ends from feeling like dried  straw.
 
Even the packaging of this cleansing balm looks ultra luxurious. This gives a deep cleanse to remove make-up and all other impurities to leave skin feeling soft and clean. It works by melting away the grime and then exfoliating with the gently abrasive muslin cloth before polishing off with the smooth micro fibre side. This sounds like an absolute dream.
 
This seasons collection by Mollie King of the Saturdays is gorgeous and I am so in love with these block heel sandals. I can imagine wearing them to a summer BBQ teamed with a pretty dress or alternatively for more of a casj look they would look great with the Sleeveless Trench Coat (above) and a pair of jeans.  I feel I'm getting a bit ahead of myself talking about summer, especially considering the clocks haven't even gone forward yet, but it won't be long so I need to grab these while I can.
 
Laura Mercier- Matte Radiance Baked Powder £25
I really love that this bronzer is matte as I feel that it would give more of a natural tanned glow rather than some of the more shimmery bronzers that are on the market. It comes in a variety of shades ranging from 01-04 so you can pick a colour that is best suited to your skin tone.
 
Have you got any products on this months wishlist that will be perfect to see you into the Spring?
 
Love Katya x
 
Follow me
 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The shoes are gorgeous. I also have the emma hardie cleansing balm on my wish list too x
    em // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete

© The Beauty Harbour | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig