Monday 13 April 2015

Wishlist | April

With a potential last minute May holiday on the agenda I need to start getting my summer holiday wardrobe together. I don't normally wear swimsuits as I like to tan my stomach but as I love this so much I'm willing to sacrifice the tan for a day! Although I think I'll be saving it for the last few days of the holiday when I'm not quite as pale- a white swimsuit and pasty skin wouldn't be a great look.

We're finally into Spring which means that Summer is well on its way. The evenings are lighter, trees are blossoming and the sun is shining! That means it's almost time to whack those pasty white legs out that haven't seen the sun for nearly a year. I tried so many fake tans over the years; some good and some awful but I always love experimenting to find the best one. The main thing that I look for is a natural colouring, scent-free and a colour that lasts. I've not tried a Vita Liberata tan before but I'm hoping that it'll become a tan that I love.

Yet another Hourglass product on my wishlist!  This blush has the same qualities as the Ambient Lighting Powder whereby it diffuses the way that the light hits to face to give a flattering, multidimensional effect. I really love the shade 'Dim Fusion' which is a coral tone and will be perfect for the summer.

I'm currently using an eyeshadow primer by Absolute New York that I've received in a Glossybox. I hadn't ever used an eyeshadow primer before but now I couldn't be without. It keeps my eyeshadow in place without creasing or looking oily. I'm now getting to the end of it so I want to try out Nar's version which is said to grip the colour and keep it looking vibrant all day long.

It's been gorgeous weather recently but I've been really struggling to know what to wear, particularly on my feet. It's too hot for winter boots and too cold for sandals, so  I've decided that I would really like a pair of pointed toe shoes in nude to wear on a day to day basis in the Spring. After searching around I've found these from New Look which are so cute and I love the style, however they're only sold in wide fit so the search continues for something similar.

Charlotte Tilbury is make-up artist to the stars and I want a little bit of what they've got! This is supposed to be the ultimate sculpting palette containing a bronzer and highlighter encased within the most divine packaging. The luxury of it is definitely reflected in the price but I would love to own this glorious piece of make-up one day.

Will you be adding any of these to your wishlist his month?

love Katya x

Follow me

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great swimsuit, I love everything white (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it- I particularly love white in the summer!

      Delete
    2. Yes! White looks so great on tanned skin (:

      Delete

© The Beauty Harbour | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig