Tuesday 5 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas

The Christmas festivies have sadly all come to an end but I'm so excited to read about all the lovely new gifts that everyone has received, no doubt my wishlist will be extended even more over the next few weeks! I was really lucky and was given so many  lovely items that I couldn't wait to talk about. I'll be doing more of an in-depth review of some of the products  but for now here's a little sneak peak of just a few of my favourites!

I love to use a nice eye cream at night  so I'm really excited to try  Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment  which is enriched with avocado oil. It hydrates the sensitive area so here's hoping it will help my concealer to glide on smoothly in the morning to keep those pesky rings at bay.
The cute travel journal from Paperchase will be perfect to jot down all of my memories whilst I'm on my travels for the next 3 months. It's even got a contacts page for all the people I may meet out there and an itinerary and expenses section to keep organised. Keeping with the travelling theme I was also given a shampoo bar and body scrub bar from Lush which will be so handy whilst I'm away to save me having to lug huge bottles around with me, and they both smell a delight too!
During the winters months I love coming home in the evenings and wrapping up in my dressing gown and slippers. This dressing gown from Marks and Spencers is such a gorgeous colour and super soft too so it'll definitely do a great job at keeping me warm. The slippers from Next are the same as my previous ones but I loved them so much that I asked for them again in a different colour. They're really comfy and are perfect for cosy nights in.
I have wanted an Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush for so long so I'm so happy that I've finally got my hands on one. It looks so beautiful  that I'm almost a bit scared to use it but I have a feeling this could become a staple product in my make up bag. Talking of which, I needed a new makeup bag to pop in my handbag and I love this one from Topshop. The holographic print definitely makes a statement and matches with my new Skinny Dip phone case which is working a treat to keep my phone scratch free- and not to mention very pretty to look at too!
The Ted Baker Wash Bag was on my October Wishlist so I was delighted when I opened it up! It's first trip will be to Australia in a couple of weeks- lucky thing- and it will do a great job at keeping all of my toiletries together in one place. My Nike Tanjun Trainers will also be coming away with me on my travels as a comfy pair of footwear for any occasions that we may be doing an extensive amount of walking. They're so lovely and light that I almost feel like I'm walking on air!
Finally another product that was on my December wishlist is the Wonderbra! I had initially wanted the Ultimate Plunge bra however when I  tried it on in the shop it just didn't look right on me and I couldn't get the correct sizing. Instead I decided to ask for the Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless which other than looking a lot prettier in appearance with the gorgeous lace, it fits a lot better too. Something else that will be coming travelling with me? Probably! 

What gifts did you receive this year?

 I hope that you all had a really lovely Christmas- ate lots, drunk lots and got very merry!

love Katya

Follow me
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Loving all the things you got, you must be so happy! I want that Topshop makeup bag SO bad oh my God it's gorgeous! xo

    Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really cool isn't it, I definitely have a thing for all holographic things at the moment!

      Delete
  2. Loving all especially the Travel Journal :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it'll come in so handy while I'm away and will be great read back on all of my memories!

      Delete
  3. Ooh you received such gorgeous things!! : ) I love the look of the travel journal. I didn't know you were going travelling - how exciting! Looking forward to reading all about it. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I'm off next week, I'm sure there will be lots of posts about it!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous gifts. I like the sound and look of the kieh's eye cream. xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels so amazing on the skin! So hydrating!

      Delete
  5. Loving everything you got for Christmas! The travel journal sounds fun!

    Renee | Lose the Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to start using it!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful gifts! The slippers look soooo comfy & cosy! I love Hourglass blushes & that Kiehl's eye cream sounds incredible! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cosy, I practically live in them whilst I'm around the house. Both the blusher and eye cream are such amazing products too!

      Delete
  7. Looks like you received some great things! I would love to try a product from Hourglass, both the blush and highlight compacts look amazing!xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I've finally got to try one, I definitely recommend the blushers- they're incredible!

      Delete
  8. Wow, so many lovely gifts. The slippers and makeup bag are gorgeous!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great selection of gifts :) love the Nike trainers, they look amazing and the travel journal looks so interesting too. Hope you have a fab time in Australia, so jealous :) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The trainers are super comfy! Thanks, I'm sure there will be lots of blog posts all about it!

      Delete
  10. Love the blush and those trainers! xx

    http://adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some really lovely gifts, I am OBSESSED with the Nike trainers!!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! They really comfortably, I'm so happy with them!

      Delete
  12. All those products look awesome.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eeeeeeeek the avocado eye cream looks wonderful, I can't wait to read a review of that, it's just what I need right now for my dehydrated eyes! Looks like you had a super duper christmas girl!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That hourglass blush looks gorgeous! I've just hit pan on mine and definitely need to pick up a new one! What shade did you get?xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like you made out like a bandit this Christmas! Especially with the new tennis shoes and pretty bra :)

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Beauty Harbour | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig